iPad Productivity Apps Workshop: Nov 2, 2012
UPDATE 22 OCTOBER 2012: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO LOW ENROLLMENT.
Learn how to maximize the use of your iPad for personal and business productivity by taking an “iPad with Wes: Productivity Apps” full-day workshop in Oklahoma City on Friday, November 2, 2012, from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. In this hands-on, BYOI (bring your own iPad) workshop you’ll learn how to more effectively:
- Work with, edit and share different document types including spreadsheets, word processing documents and presentations on the iPad
- Save, organize, and share a variety of different files to and from your iPad
- Use applications to take accessible notes you can readily find and use later
- Create and share concept maps for brainstorming
- Create “information traps” to quickly save and share links and other web-based information
- Much more! Visit the workshop “Apps” page for links to apps we’ll use!
Your instructor, Dr. Wesley Fryer, is an Apple Distinguished Educator, Google Certified Teacher, author, and digital learning consultant. Learn more about Wesley by reading his bio and visiting links on his Google Profile page.