Learn how to maximize the use of your iPad by taking an “iPad with Wes” full-day training class. In this hands-on workshop you’ll learn how to more effectively:
- Access and share links to web resources using QR Codes
- Use apps for digital social learning, supporting ongoing professional development
- Use apps to support daily productivity tasks
- Use apps to create and share visual notes and annotated images
- Use eReading apps and apps to create eBooks
- Use apps to share SMS broadcast alert messages
- Use a variety of audio and music apps
- Use apps to create narrated slideshows
- Use apps to create Augmented Reality (AR) triggers
- Use a variety of photography and videography apps
- Use apps to support STEM skills, including iPad coding
Your instructor, Dr. Wesley Fryer, is an Apple Distinguished Educator, Google Certified Teacher, author, and digital learning consultant. Learn more about Wesley by reading his bio and visiting links on his Google Profile page.
Please visit the registration page if you’re interested in attending one or more of these upcoming events.